and testing together with design and implementation activities for CM processes within Treasury systems for newly built regulated entities.
Due to the continuous growth and evolution of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects and responsibilities as required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the day to day cash management operations of applicable entities in accordance with regulatory frameworks and applicable laws to include, cash concentration activities, payment initiation and settlements, safeguarding activities, money market investments and redemptions, account funding, and management reporting
- Take a lead role in setting up efficient cash and liquidity management structures, ERP and TMS set up for cash management processes
- Develop with our data analytics and financial systems team short term cashflow forecasts for our payments business model
- Operate, supervise and improve short term developed forecasts, supervising forecasted results versus actuals, providing insights and rationale for key variances
- Perform ad-hoc projects, tasks and analysis to help support decisions, resolve issues or support other business needs related to cash management activities
- Drive, implement and improve weekly / monthly critical metric and cash management reporting to leadership team
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of direct ownership and develop internal controls, process documentation and desktop procedures related to Payments Business Unit and regulated activities
- Monitoring of working capital balances to ensure adequate and appropriate cash levels are held in applicable currencies to support operational needs for relevant entities and business models
- Support a continuous improvement program through identifying issues, working with key internal partners to include our FinTech unit, Payment Operations and other finance functions to improve E2E process through both process and system improvements
- Global issue individual for all cash management activities to support the cash management requirements of payment business divisions and regulated payment flows
- Build relationships across the business to be a trusted business partner and problem solver on cash management issues
- Support critical system implementation projects and lead / drive discussions with Treasury and project partners to ensure outstanding end to end cash management and reporting solutions are enabled in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Project manager for implementation of various cash management projects to include expansion of regulated activities and Global Cash and Liquidity Management solutions (Notional Pooling / Local pooling structures) and support and perform recurring activities assigned by the Corporate Cash Management Team.
- +5 years working experience within operational treasury and cash management with specific experience in relation to corporate cash management, Liquidity planning, implementing operational process and controls and Foreign Exchange Management.
- Master degree in Finance or Economics or applicable field
- Demonstrated direct experience in Treasury Cash Management and preferably experience of performing a similar role for an international regulated entity (Financial Institution, licensed Payment Service Provider)
- Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional is a plus
- Direct experience with SAP is a must
- Broad knowledge and understanding of swift connectivity, MT messages
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management skills and to manage multiple challenging priorities simultaneously while driving assigned projects to completion
- Standout colleague and proven track record to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to interpret management requirements and act on them under your own initiative working autonomously to deliver across your assigned areas of responsibilities
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and ability to lead difficult conversations with external and internal partners
- Excellent English speaker with strong communication skills, able to adapt style and approach in order to work effectively with internal and external collaborators at all levels of seniority
- Experience and comfortable dealing, presenting and communicating with senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible and a positive demeanor
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and across multiple internal partners (Legal, Tax, Corporate, Payments and Local Accounting teams) to deliver successful project outcomes
- Able to demonstrate steadfast tenacity to drive business objectives and deliver results
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
**Pre- Employment Screening:
**If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.