ople and innovating for some of the biggest companies around the globe. Our employees feel empowered and supported to make their mark on the future of technology. We are recognised as a Great Place to Do Great Work.
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience with Design Automation tools and to familiarize yourself with the semiconductor design and methodologies. In this internship there are few limits; it's up to you to decide how much you want to deepen your knowledge and push for personal excellence. Specifically, you will be responsible for helping Cadence with respect to:
- Provide direct technical support for Cadence products, in the context of a good understanding of the thermal/design/verification/implementation flows.
- Assist customer design and verification engineers in adopting Cadence technology by providing the corresponding methodology and tool knowledge.
- Drive best practices and lessons learned from delivering training, solving user problems/tool bugs and other customer interactions back into product development and Cadence field engineers.
- Currently studying (or recently completed) a degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related area. You must have completed at least 2 years study by summer 2024. The degree can be at Batchelor or Masters level.
- An interest in the design of electronics Systems/ICs or CFD.
- Creative, analytic problem-solving skills
Successful candidates will be:
- Self-motivated and curious
- Inquisitive, Interested in technical details
- Excited by innovation
- Collaborative attitude
- Enthusiastic working in a small team environment
Check what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Medical and Dental plans, Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Cycle to work scheme and gym subsidy
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work© & Fortune 100 organisation
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Cadence achieved a ‘Top 10’ ranking in the Great Place to Work awards for workplaces in the Europe in 2023.
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.