ess specific design environments and methodologies. In this way foundries, running the wafer manufacturing, enable mutual customers designing first time right ICs. You will validate your results using our tools and the foundry's design kit. In addition, you will support the enhancement and testing of a customer specific platform to validate Virtuoso Design databases.
This project will allow you to work with the Virtuoso Design Platform including adjacent technologies like simulators, extraction and physical verification tools. You can also take the opportunity to deploy and improve your coding skills. You will collaborate with a multi-national team at our Cadence site.
• MSc/MEng student, preferred in micro-electronics engineering
• Understanding of IC Design
• Basic knowledge of Virtuoso software
• Good communication skills (fluent in English)
• Being a team player
• Problem solving skills
Benefits we offer you:
• Fair internship compensation
• Housing allowance for interns from abroad
• Ticket for the public transport
• Meal vouchers
• 30 days annual leave
• Working in a hybrid model in a modern office concept
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.