• Bachelors of engineering degree with hands-on engineer with 3-7 years of experience.
• Strong C/C++ development skills with a good understanding of object-oriented design.
• Strong background of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
• Passionate to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Experience of EDA tool development
• Good written and verbal communication skills, should be a quick learner and a team player.
Backup child care
Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic systems design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design™ strategy to deliver software, hardware, and IP that turn design concepts into reality.
Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to complete systems for the most dynamic market applications, including hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, mobile, aerospace, consumer, industrial, and healthcare.