eploying and rolling out our product to a live download portal for customers to upgrade
- Creation of internal test documentation with clear written repeatable steps
- To be involved in Sprint planning, estimation and feature design meetings
- Engineering degree or similar
- At least 2 years in a previous Automation WEB QA role
- Building Test Automation frameworks using Cypress
- Experience with both Windows and Linux platform testing
- Experienced in following Agile development process
- Experienced in creating Automation regression tests in Cypress
- Experienced in using python or similar
- ISTQB Foundation
- Experienced in using NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
Nice to have but not essential
- Database tools such as Studio3T
- Visual studio
- Node JS
- Data centre IT experience
- Experience with API testing using tools such as postman
Check what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Medical and Dental plans, Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Cycle to work scheme and gym subsidy
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work© & Fortune 100 organisation
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Cadence achieved a ‘Top 15’ ranking in the Great Place to Work awards for medium sized workplaces in the UK in 2022.
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.