r adjacent technologies like data mining, data analytics or machine learning.
You will be part of a team responsible for creating the innovative technologies required for technology leadership in this space. Development responsibilities include designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting software products towards its next phase of growth.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent curriculum with a foundation in software engineering
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills(C/C++)
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their applications
- Good communication skills
- Good debugging skills and knowledge of source control systems
Following are desirable:
- Experience in either digital or analog/mixed signal simulation or modeling/simulation of any Multiphysics system is desirable but can be learned on the job
- Prior experience with Linux platform
- Experience with one of Python, TCL, SQL or machine learning or Matlab is desirable
We are looking for innovative engineers who have a flair for high quality as well and enjoy working with a great team in a high-performance culture.
Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.