hat encourages you to be creative, innovative, and to make an impact.
• Cadence's employee-friendly policies focus on the physical and mental well-being of employees, career development, providing opportunities for learning, and celebrating success in recognition of specific needs of the employees.
• The unique "One Cadence - One Team" culture promotes collaboration within and across teams to ensure customer success
• Multiple avenues of learning and development available for employees to explore as per their specific requirement and interests
• You get to work with a diverse team of passionate, dedicated, and talented individuals who go above and beyond for our customers, our communities, and each other-every day.
This position requires the development of Verification IPs for various standards specifications.
• Developing performance optimized VIPs for latest (draft/ballot) specifications of various protocols and interfaces.
• Verifying the VIPs for proper functionality and system scenarios (including erroneous conditions)
• Developing test suite and compliance test suite for 100% functional coverage for a given specification.
• Documenting the design and implementation for engineering details and for customers.
• Interacting with internal and external customers and resolving issues in a timely manner.
• Good working knowledge of various verification concepts such as Verification architecture, coverage, checkers, test plan etc.
• Knowledge of Verification environments based on UVM, System Verilog
• Should have participated in building IP/full chip verification environments, verification planning and closure process.
• Domain expertise in MIPI, AMBA, NVMe, PCIe, would be a strong plus
• Programming skills: C, Verilog, System Verilog mandatory. C++ would be a strong plus.
• Very good debugging and analytical skills
• Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player
• BE/BTech/ME/MS/MTech in Electrical/Electronics
Experience and Technical Skills required
2+ years of experience in Verification
• Expertise in one or more domains - UVM, System Verilog
Behavioral skills required
• Must possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to establish a close working relationship with both customer peers and management
• Explore what's possible to get the job done, including creative use of unconventional solutions
• Work effectively across functions and geographies
• Push to raise the bar while always operating with integrity
K Madhu Prasad (Madhu Reddy)
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.