r communication skills to connect with business and technology customer stakeholders, identify critical customer challenges, and gain buy-in to drive new business.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be comfortable in a technical setting and have an understanding of EDA tools, IP, Systems/PCB/IC design and the semiconductor manufacturing eco-system
- Must have ability to call “high” (Executive and Engineering Management) and help drive multi-million dollar, complex sales campaigns with multiple decision makers and influencers across the customer organization.
- Experience, knowledge, and insight into topics relevant to the US Aerospace and Defense industry including microelectronics, digital engineering, system engineering, and hardware security.
- Deep understanding of electronics systems and IC software design processes relevant to the customer ecosystem.
- The ability to foster and grow customer relationships throughout all levels of the customer organization to better connect our solutions with the customer's problems/business challenges and insure roadmap alignment for long term success.
- A proven track-record demonstrating ability to identify and understand customer pain-points and the ability to communicate this to a broad range of technical and non-technical persons.
- Knowledge and demonstration of the ability to manage the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and financial staff at all levels.
- A track record successfully managing multiple priorities, working with and managing cross functional teams, and driving results as evidenced by overachievement of sales goals.
- Ability to lead a large, cross functional team in the execution of multi-faceted sales strategies across all Cadence product/solution areas.
- MSEE or BSEE
- 10+ years of professional experience in the electronics design business.
- 7+ years of experience in pre-sales roles.
- Verifiable track record of overachieving multimillion dollar sales quotas.
- Ability to travel (mainly USA) 35%
- US Citizen
- MBA is a plus
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.