COAF, while also taking inbound calls from the dealers to strategically analyze their potential territories resulting in a game plan to achieve a target goal. A Relationship Manager will monitor and make adjustments to the plan as the month progresses to achieve the desired goals.
• Cultivate positive relationships with our dealerships.
• Optimize communication skills by creating strategic deals and goals with dealerships over the phone.
• Review the structure in underwriting for COAF
• Guide the deals in house for funding.
• Analyze territory production goals.
• Partner successfully with peers and teammates to efficiently achieve operational alignment and mutual objectives.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
• At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services or at least 1 year of Business to Business Sales experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business.
• At least 2 years experience in Auto Finance.
• At least 2 years experience in Customer Relations.
• At least 5 years experience in Customer Service.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
This role is expected to accept applications for a minimum of 5 business days.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).