Alabang 2 (96051), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)Sr. CRE Specialist
To supervise outsourced staff responsible for the operation, maintenance, improvement and upkeep of facility and equipment; To provide efficient administrative support for the daily operation, maintenance, housekeeping, and scheduling of employee facilities which include but may not be limited to lockers, shuttle services, vending machines, gym, entertainment facility, quiet room, multi-function printers, office supplies, and printing services; To coordinate with outsourced staff of housekeeping and/or canteen concessionaires and ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs); To perform department-wide administrative / financial responsibilities such as the processing of purchase orders, managing the petty cash fund, and preparing the monthly business report.
• Ensures 24/7 availability of the facilities and maintains the general cleanliness and upkeep of facilities / equipment
• Monitors employee feedback on the use of the facilities and coordinates with vendor for any requirements/ areas for improvement
• Processes vendors’ monthly billing
4. Coordination with Housekeeping Personnel and Messenger Staff
• Prepares schedule to ensure 24/7 staff availability
• Monitors performance and ensures compliance to SLAs
• Monitors housekeeping materials and consumables
5. Coordination with Canteen Concessionaires and Kiosks
• Processes requests for printing, photocopying, laminating, and binding
• Maintains record on request details
8. Coordination with International Courier for Incoming and Outgoing Shipments
9. Logistics Support for Event/Activity Set-up as Requested through Workplace Central
10. Department Administrative / Financial Responsibilities
• Monitors and updates the department budget tracker to ensure appropriate and efficient spending
• Consolidates information from each team to prepare the department’s monthly business report
• Manages the department-wide petty cash fund, including the preparation of periodic reports such as the following: daily balancing of petty cash vouchers vs. cash; bi-monthly petty cash fund liquidation; monthly report
• Preparation of purchase order and checking of billing invoices
• Provides assistance in the filing of Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) documentation for IT and non-IT fixed assets
11. May be assigned / rotated across related sub-functions including but not limited to sub-functions within Shared
12. Other job related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Educational Background: College graduate
Professional Experience: 3 years work experience in related discipline, with 1 year in supervisory role
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Child care benefits