roduction, identify and implement solutions to improve the system, standard work and processes.
- Deploy technology solutions considering overall safety standards, food safety, quality, capacity, reliability, production excellence, continuous improvement, environmental and costs constraints.
- Implement and optimize production excellence processes and components.
- Lead and implement proactive maintenance and reliability, production excellence and continuous improvement activities.
- Foster the alignment of local and departmental stakeholders including operations, environmental and supply chain.
- Asses organization readiness and implement process improvement processes and procedures.
- Oversee the execution of measurement processes and monitor progress to identify variances and needed corrections.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
Project management and Continuous Improvement experience
Ability to translate highly technical information across all levels of technical knowledge
Technical gap assessment and solution identification
Experience creating complex tests and analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.