28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
The role could be based in other locations within South Asia Pacific (SAP) region and will require 30 to 50% travel.
- Own the execution of long-term strategy (e.g., more than 3 years) and operational direction, typically for the entire region
- Develop and implement operational strategies and plans that align with the company's overall objectives and goals.
- Ensuring that all operations within the region are conducted efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as local laws and regulations.
- Sets objectives and guides others on execution/approach for achievement of operational results.
- Define and review partner strategies to ensure sufficient coverage across multiple geographic locations.
- Develop eco-system to support warranty and service needs of customers
- Quality Issue management, contacts key stakeholders to resolve escalated complaints and establish the appropriate improvement plan.
- Reviews escalated issues that will impact the business and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Maintain training and audit/assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of partner programs and delivery to end users
- Mentoring and developing staff members to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively.
- Ensure compliance with company EHS standards
- Minimum 8-10+ years of overall industrial work experience
- Strong knowledge of RLC Products and Business Process would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in partner management roles of increasing responsibility, in a Regional Role
- Proven track record of developing a culture of performance
- Ability to motivate, direct and lead effective-cum efficient performance of field operations
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics including industry trends
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize data from various sources in both graphic and verbal format, while easily translating them to the target audience
- Effective communication, negotiation skills and customer focus
- Advanced skills with Microsoft, CRMs and other sales related platforms like Salesforce
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while managing multiple priorities
- Possesses strong technical/product knowledge.
- Coaches lower-level managers to ensure operational achievements are met.
- Finds opportunities to continuously improve the delivery model to enhance satisfaction
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice