Help Desk Technician - Oracle Financials
TCGI Federal is seeking a Consultant to join our Federal organization. As a member of the team, you will work as a Help Desk Technician to support the end users of a large Department of Defense (DoD) enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. This position is 50% remote and 50% on-site at the Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Deliver quality help desk financial application support services on Oracle Federal Financials - Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system software to a customer base of approximately 6,000 geographically dispersed users.
• Document, diagnose, escalate and/or resolve trouble tickets related to user access, business process, or user training.
• Communicate frequently with system users, via email and phone, in an effort to understand and resolve their tickets.
• Act as a liaison to escalate and monitor issues between our DoD client and the Program Management Office (PMO) Help Desk.
• Assist the training team with developing course content and delivering timely and accurate training services – both instructor-led and virtual to the user base.
• Support the implementation of Oracle Financial system upgrades and enhancements to the application such as preparing, coordinating, and facilitating test events and process mocks.
• Document agency business rules and standard operating procedures.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• This position requires a DoD SECRET clearance; US Citizenship required.
• Minimum 1 year of Oracle Federal Financial applications experience (e.g., procure to pay, order to cash, budget to report, user management, asset management, time and labor, OBIEE, and/or Hyperion).
• Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations.
• Experience providing user support and training for Oracle Federal Financial applications.
• Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Prefer two (2) years of DoD experience in any of the following:
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Enterprise Business Systems (EBS)
• DoD legacy and interface systems
• Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations, and publications
• BA/BS Degree in Technology, Accounting, Finance, or related field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $75,000 to $85,000.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [email protected]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Here at CGI, you can explore your full potential and shape your own career and you'll: