Information Systems Security Engineer TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
CGI Federal is looking for an Information Systems Security Engineer for an exciting program in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a TS/SCI with CI polygraph clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Advise on in-depth security design review and threat/risk assessments.
• Provide inputs to technical artifacts, including Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), Security Control Traceability Matrices (SCTM), and Risk Assessment Reports (RARs).
• Conduct site visits and assessments to inspect IA plans and security control implementations and support Incident Response Team (IRT) activities.
• Work as part of a team reviewing and assessing Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization body of evidence for classified information systems, to include: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Continuous Monitoring Plan, Incident Response Plan, Access Control Plan, Security Assessment Plan, etc.
• Be the technical expert for cyber security in the government program management office.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification or higher (Sec+, CISSP, CASP, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience with Windows and Linux environments.
• 5+ years of experience with Xacta
• 2+ years of using information security and assurance practices and principles.
• 5+ years of experience with virtualization or cloud environments
• 5+ years of implementing NIST 800-53, Rev 4 and the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Other Security related certification (Cloud, SIEM, forensics, Linux, Windows, etc)
• Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
• Formerly or currently a system administrator, developer, or engineer.
• Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
• Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
• Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the https://U.S. is $144,650- $230,100.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the https://U.S., please email the CGI https://U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@https://cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the https://U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.