mplex problems to higher-level support. The person in this role must also maintain knowledge of relevant products to provide accurate solutions and will act as representative of the Theater Technology team to our customers and vendors.
Eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $500 when hired!
A Day in the Life of a Trilingual Call Center Representative:
- Provide trilingual support to 15 countries 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year
- Work closely with part vendors to analyze, diagnose, and replace parts as needed
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Remember to remain calm. The work environment can become stressful and hectic, but the goal of resolving the problems presented to you to help someone escape into the magic of the movie will make it all worthwhile
- Proactively following up on all open issues
What You Will Need to Have:
- Trilingual (English/Latin American Spanish/Brazilian Portuguese) is required
- Familiarity with Latin American markets is a plus
- A positive, resilient, and self-directed attitude – interested in “figuring out” solutions
- Critical thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Five9 Virtual Call Center Suite
- Theater operation knowledge and experience an asset
- 1+ year(s) in a call center environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft PC environments including desktop support
- Knowledge of CentOS Linux or any other comparable version of UNIX
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer