The Cisco Thailand team is looking for a hardworking, passionate, and creative Account Manager to drive and lead Cisco relationships within our Enterprise and Selected team. The primary responsibilities of the role are to drive growth within key strategic Enterprise and Selected accounts, while directly supporting our customer in their evolving business and technology strategies. For this we require a tenacious and consultative individual who can partner with the Cisco sales, extended technical/product resources and our partners to develop the solutions and propositions which will best enable our customers to pursue their biggest challenges.
You will have confirmed the ability to work within an extended team to develop and execute against a sales strategy, lead large complex deals and position the business value of IT solutions to CIO’s and business leaders within your account(s). You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the Cisco portfolio including is meaningful along with our Services capabilities, evolving software reoccurring offers. Experience banking/finance sales and specifically selling to the top local banks is an asset.
Who You Are?
A critical element of the role will be the ability to engage on line of business initiatives and develop propositions and solutions aligned to the desired outcomes our clients are targeting.
• 8-10 years of validated sales experience & demonstrated achievements in Enterprise and Selected space and key accounts
• Experience in selling complex technology, and pitching the full lifecycle value to customers
• Large Account Planning
• Pipeline and forecast management
• Leadership and Management of extended teams both virtuals and on-site
• Self-motivated and able to exceed the targets set by the business
• Improving the sales and business value of Cisco Solutions utilization to your customer utilizing all the resources at your disposal.
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco’s portfolio, the IT industry and Cisco’s partners.
Who You'll Work With?
The Cisco Account Manager is responsible for maintaining the client relationship with the bank. Reporting directly into the Regional Manager, you will lead a bank as a Sales Leader, working to craft a precise customer experience establishing trusted advisor status at a customer executive level. The role is responsible for and measured against the long-term development value of the client relationship. This Account may be led by a single Global Account Manager/Account Manager or may be a Co-Lead team with shared responsibilities.
You will possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment:
• Strong leadership skills in a global teaming environment
• Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
• Executive "CIO" Experience
• Highly motivated, positive and ambitious teammate
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, we are the worldwide leader in IT, and our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.