Contra Costa County, CA
The Administrative Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks.
- Directly supports a C14 level manager or below
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Prepares and submits expense claims in a timely manner
- Coordinates departmental off-sites, regional team meetings/conferences etc.
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management; arranges meetings and secures meeting rooms
- Securely manages confidential, strategic, personal, and business critical information
- Liaises with IT helpdesk and general service functions to resolve technical issues on behalf of the managers and wider teams
- Develops and maintains presentation, organizational charts and other material pertaining to internal organization and structure
- Liaises with wider global Citi businesses and senior business leaders within the region and globally
- Supports the departmental records management process in line with regional policy and guidelines
- Handles incoming calls; responds to inquiries
- Responsible for general administration duties as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization. Mortgage experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.