Mexico City, Mexico
The Compl Bus Control Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Assists with the administration of compliance procedures and control systems for the business review department; monitoring, researching and responding to compliance related inquires across all product lines from exception reports that are produced in the business review area.
- Ensures accuracy of research and compliance advice provided to members of sales force and develops information regarding required changes in reports and procedures.
- Prepares reports, both written and verbal, for Senior Management on compliance Program issues, status, trends and concerns.
- Supports sales force and Management to implement recommendations concerning changes, improvements and enhancements.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Nombre del puesto: Analista de MCA
Objetivo del puesto:Analizar procesos para la identificacin de Riesgos Significativos, Controles Clave (ARCM). Asimismo, disear mecanismos de monitoreo y realizar pruebas a los controles.
Escolaridad: Lic. en Contadura o Administracin.
Experiencia:3 aos en auditora interna o externa / Conocer de Afore.
Conocimientos Tcnicos: Auditora y Control Interno
Funciones:Trabajar con los responsables de los procesos para analizar cmo operan y determinar los ARCM. Ejecutar pruebas a los conforme a la periodicidad requerida. Asimismo, generar informacin para foros de gobierno corporativo.
Habilidades: Habilidad para interrelacionarme efectivamente en todos los niveles, Excelente capacidad de comunicacin verbal y escrita, Capacidad para identificar necesidades del Negocio, Orientado a la obtencin de resultados, Acostumbrado a trabajar bajo presin.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.