App Sr Dev Manager
Jersey City, NJ
The Applications Development Technology Senior Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Lead integration of functions to meet goals, deploy new products, and enhance processes
- Analyze complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards to define and develop solutions to high level problems
- Provide expertise in area of advanced knowledge of applications programming and plan assignments involving large budgets, cross functional project, or multiple projects
- Develop application methodologies and standards for program analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Utilize advanced knowledge of supported main system flows and comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas to achieve technology goals
- Consult with end users to identify system function specifications and incorporate into overall system design
- Allocate work, and act as an advisor/coach developers, analysts, and new team members
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders and communicate with external parties
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in implementing projects
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) in area(s) of Applications Development
- Demonstrated knowledge of client core business functions
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and development skills
- Relationship and consensus building skills
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.