Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as adviser or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Help to review BRD and advise on requirement if there is any technical/back-end constraints
Identify impacted Asia back-end systems and engage the application team
Provide ball park estimation (prior to engaging global BA for L0 estimation)
Review L0 effort estimation if required
Align UAT and implementation dates with all the Asia backend teams
Setup/Facilitate ICD discussion between CitiDirect and Asia backend teams
Track/Monitor status and help global CitiDirect team to ensure delivery for all Asia BR that are scoped in
Attend UAT walk-through to review test cases and results
Work with Asia backend Development/NPS team if there is any escalation of UAT issue
Arrange offsite/onsite production support from required application teams
Contact relevant production support team to resolve PVT issues
Ensure production issues are reported to production support team for follow up
Assist in resolving issues involving backend integration if required
- 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
Understanding of functional flows.
Requirements review and effort estimation review.
Facilitate discussions among Channels and back end system.
Support during Release Prioritization, planning calls ,
Production validation testing.
Facilitate productionissue resolutions along with technology teams and business users.
Conduct regular status to track monitor and highlight ongoing channels related work to various stakeholders from product and technology.
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.