Asset Servicing Representative - Internship
Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
In his/her role, the Asset Servicing Representative collects fiscal documentation from clients, is responsible to apply the correct tax rate, according to documentation received, provides support to customers in fulfilling tax reclaim forms to be sent to Ministry of Finance, calculates tax and pays related amounts to MOF.
ASR manages full operational cycle for corporate action and proxy events for the Italian market; he/shecollects events information, feeds corporate actions system, processes events according to market regulations, processes clients instructions, notifies clients of events executed and responds to incoming inquiries that are received via phone, emails and fax in a timely, accurate and concise manner, ensuring the customer expectations are continually met.
The successful candidate will be able to process event or to deal with tax items and respond to customers queries in a demanding securities environment.
He/She will have the ability to interact with contacts at corporate clients via telephone fax and e-mail.
He/She will proactively monitor clients holdings on corporate events and take responsibility for the resolution of client enquiries within Citis published standards turnaround times and quality
- Provide the clients with support on tax queries in an accurate and timely manner (capital gain, tax reclaim, tax documentation)
- Support clients on Italian specific market corporate events, assisting them in understanding and preparing necessary documentation
- Manage end-to-end Corporate Action and Proxy Events
- Manage prioritizations and timely complete all assigned activities, with focus on risk and control items
- Fluent English and Italian (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all organisational levels.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Knowledge of the Italian market, tax, corporate action and proxy items is a plus
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ability to work well within team environment displaying willingness to help colleagues when required
- Attention to detail
- Planning & Organisation
- Customer Service Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IT
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.