AVP, Product Manager
The Digital PM Analyst in Digital Payments is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for building new products and services, working with data to continually optimize the platform
- Develop relationships with the engineering organization to turn pain points into prioritized requirements and using usability studies, metrics and competitive analysis to understand the platform and business needs for the platform
- Understand how a global matrixed organization operated and functions, and thrive in this type of environment
- Innovate and seek out new solutions
- Contribute to the platform product portfolio and roadmap
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the engineering organization to make trade off decisions on the platform product features, to determine release goals, to monitor feature development by maintaining bug catalogs at the feature level, to review product demos against acceptance criteria and to monitor platform performance, adoption, and operational health for feature sets
- Responsible for identifying and researching anomalous performance and operational risks
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Sharp; think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and always one step ahead
- Consumer-centric; empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in their customer's shoes
- Obsession for digital products
- A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch
- Distinct analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Great team member and partner
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.