Balance Sheet Management Senior Analyst, AVP
Kowloon City District, Hong Kong
Treasury is creating a new role within the Country Corporate Treasury team, focused on ensuring the accurate modeling of Interest Rate Risk (IRR) related to Transfer Pricing and Intercompany transactions. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Monitor the monthly data flows of Transfer Pricing (TP) tickets and Intercompany (IC) transactions into the RUBY system, which is used to calculate IRR
- Set up and execute reporting processes to identify changes in TP and IC data; work with relevant Treasury, P&A, and FRSS teams to determine if adjustments to data flows are required; and advise the partner teams on the execution of such adjustments
- Assist local teams in resolving issues with the TP and IC components of IRR that are identified in the quarterly attestation process
- Ensure that the modeled relationships between businesses and their corresponding Treasury counterparties in RUBY accurately reflect the actual P&L bookings
- It is expected that, as Treasury evolves Transfer Pricing in the medium term as a result of the transition away from LIBOR, the responsibilities of this role would expand to cover some of the TP process changes that would be required
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of practical experience
- Prior experience in Treasury, Product Control, or functions involved in Transfer Pricing, Liquidity, or Interest Rate Risk reporting is highly desirable
- Excellent spreadsheet skills required
- Must possess ability to apply sound judgment when reviewing output; critical thinking is essential
- Experience in project management and delivery is important
- Strong written and oralcommunication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment and maintain active communication with a large number of partner teams across the region
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.