BCMA FP&A Senior Analyst, Assistant Vice President
New York, NY
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citis financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth disciplinary knowledge to generate and analyze reports as well as contribute to the development of new techniques to improve processes and work-flow.
This role is focused on the global BCMA business (Investment Banking and Corporate Lending), and is based in New York.
- Address strategic issues on an ad hoc basis that are complementary to the regular planning and analysis processes
- Contribute to Quarterly Competitor Reviews, Quarterly Annotated Supplement, and Quarterly Investment Reports
- Generate flash results/highlights for Board of Directors reports and Executive Management reports
- Develop/coordinate processes (e.g. the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes) and review results against plans monthly including business analysis functions performed by Business Unit Managers (BUMs)
- Participate in annual budget CCAR PPNR forecasts, 3-year strategic and operating plans and monthly estimate outlook process
- Oversee the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management report metrics for decision processes
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
- Execute time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis teams
- Contribute to the development of review material for internal leadership and external regulator reviews
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience working with a variety of financial platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated presentation skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.