BCMA Portal Technology Head - London - SVP
London, United Kingdom
BCMA Portal Tech Head is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to envision and execute the Portal strategy catering to both internal users (BCMA Bankers) and external clients aligned to the firm's broader portal strategy across devices (Web, Mobile).
- Manage multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Provide strategic influence and exercise control over resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end results
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Integrate in-depth knowledge of applications development with overall technology function to achieve established goals
- Provide evaluative judgement based on analysis of facts in complicated, unique, and dynamic situations including drawing from internal and external sources
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders across functions, as well as communicate with external parties as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Relevant experience
- Experience in applications development
- Experience in management
- Experience managing global technology teams
- Advocate for agile best practices
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- CSS Responsive frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material Flex Layout)
- Responsive HTML/CSS
- Frontend frameworks (Angular, React)
- Mobile first development, progressive enhancement
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- ServiceWorkers and offline content
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- HTTP Auth mechanisms
- UI automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.