Branch Manager - Central World
The Branch Manager is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to grow sales and client base in coordination with the consumer sales team. The overall objective of this role is to grow sales, build customer loyalty and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives and may include the management of activities by external organizations, and the direct management of individuals and sales teams.
- Develop and execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the business plan to achieve desired revenue, expense and service goals
- Set expectations for branch staff, fostering an environment in which team members work together to achieve all business goals
- Build portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities, coaching the team to deepen relationships, increasing client acquisition and driving production with target clients and outbound sales activities
- Integrate segment partners (e.g. Commercial and Small Business, Home Lending, Financial Advisors, Citigold) into the branch to drive sales
- Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches and ensure exceptional client service
- Conduct "daily proof processes" to ensure operational compliance, and investigate and mitigate controllable losses among branch staff
- Drive outbound sales activities to create market representation and build partnerships with local businesses, banks, and leaders
- Ensure the compliance of the operation and business objectives of a branch through administration of resources assigned to and processes defined by the business
- Oversee the quality of service, attention, sales service, and compliance with guidelines and policies related to control, as well as hiring process, performance management, compensation, communication and employee evaluation of branch staff
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous banking and management experience required
- Proven understanding of banking industry and operations
- Proven track record of driving sales, both individually and as a leader of a sales team
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - TH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.