Branch Manager - South Coast Area
Los Angeles County, CA
The Branch Manager SAFE Act is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to grow sales and client base in coordination with the consumer sales team. The overall objective of this role is to grow sales, build customer loyalty and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives and may include the management of activities by external organizations, and the direct management of individuals and sales teams.
- Administer branch sales, service, control and management of human resources
- Manage staff to ensure all employees are clear on work priorities and activities, and maintain high levels of customer service
- Execute planning and budgeting activities to ensure branch annual goals are met
- Conduct daily huddles and communicate company goals, business strategies, new initiatives, and expectations to all staff
- Monitor performance to ensure branch metrics are met and appropriate action plans are in place to enhance customer satisfaction
- Oversee branch controls and compliance, to effectively manage risk and ensure positive internal audit ratings
- Identify training needs, identify career progression opportunities and partner with staff to create professional development plans as well as perform supervisory duties including performance evaluations, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations
- Lead the recruitment/selection of staff across sales and operations roles within the branch and onboarding
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience required
- Previous experience in banking or financial industry preferred
- Proven experience managing teams
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Consistently demonstrates analytic skills
Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.