C04 - Pre Settlements
The Ref Data Mgmt Rep 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments. Most of the impact is related to quality of execution. Works with limited supervision. May service an expansive array of products/services. Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise. Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates with others in accomplishing the work of the function. Exchanges moderately complex information with others. There may be occasional handling of awkward contacts. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies research, information gathering and analysis skills to factual information. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence. Selects the best course of action from a broad array of defined options, understanding the consequences of each.
- Ensure customers classified in line with required regulations
- Performs on-going maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Performs on-going set up and maintenance of settlement instructions in a variety of internal applications
- Interacts daily with global operations teams to ensure timely update of all settlement instructions
- Actively monitors settlement rates to ensure instructions are being updated correctly
- Liaises with other operations teams globally to ensure new customers are opened correctly and meet local regulatory requirements prior to trading activity
- Daily monitoring of account opening activity to ensure all regulatory/document requirements are met.
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Completes all mandatory reports in a timely manner and required standard
- Awareness of and adherence to audit & risk controls.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of experience, specifically of customer identification within a global financial services organization
- Knowledge of settlement instruction data; and familiarity with external products and services
- High School diploma or equivalent
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.