Cash and Trade Processing Representative 2, WE Shift - Friday-Monday 7:00am-5:30pm
Business Overview:The Public Sector Lockbox business is a 24/7 operational unit which provides a variety of services to government clients to assist them in managing their receivables and important documents. The functions of this business include Mailroom, Batching, Scanning, Dispatch and Data Entry for a variety of clients. A successful candidate must be able to work most holidays and weekends, and successfully complete the background and Treasury File process.Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for this position is to process Public Sector applications specifically in client-impacting and quality control functions such as intercept, sRGB review, end-of day cutoff, dispatch auto verification, reject processing, data entry, etc.
- Responsibilities may also include accurate data entry of both alpha and numeric data entry to process Public Sector Records
- As a critical member of operations production team, meet and/or exceed production and quality standards across minimum of three of the sites functional areas, as well as being a subject matter expert
- Professionally interact with team members, peers and managers across shifts to ensure client timelines and quality requirements are met
- Fully understand the full operational flow and perform multiple operational functions as business needs fluctuate throughout the business day
- Within a strictly regulated environment, adhere to all departmental policies, client requirements, and compliance guidelines
- Expected to identify potential issues, recommend solutions and escalate to local management as necessary
- Expected to identify and submit process improvements
- May support training needs
- May participate in projects and/or committees as appropriate
- A demonstrated history of strong interpersonal skills and positive peer engagement experience in a diverse environment.
- Public Sector Lockbox operations experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency and productivity in at least three functions (mailroom, batching, scanning, data entry, dispatch, and etc.) Proficiency includes all aspects of that function.
- Must have consistently proven high quality metrics above standard in the functional areas.
- Must have strong attention to detail, proficiency with numbers, and solid organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately respond under pressure and effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated history of flexibility, performing various functions within multiple functional areas.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office required. TMS and Citrix skill preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform a full shift of standing and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Demonstrated history of working independently while being a respectful team member.
- Able to work additional hours based on business needs.
- Able to work a weekend day.
- Manual dexterity required, all tasks are repetitive.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) is a prerequisite for this position.
- Must pass an extensive background check (renewed every 5 years).
- High School diploma or GED required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.