CBNA GCG Risk Reporting Analyst
Quezon City, Philippines
The Credit Portfolio Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in a variety of portfolio monitoring activities to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in managing Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Work directly with client businesses to change process flow while maintaining required functionality and adherence to policy and procedure requirements
- Develop and utilize risk management tools for measurement, monitoring and management of clients' exposure and assist with synchronization and cleanup of static data across multiple applications
- Perform standard daily and weekly analyses as well as customized risk analyses and communicate key findings to senior management
- Create presentations and documents for internal and external use on topics such as Risk Group functions, margin methodologies and risk issues
- Analyze control environment including periodic review of the control environment, vetting of new systems, processes, policies and procedures, ensuring they are in sync with market practices
- Represent the department to internal and external credit officers, auditors and regulatory agencies as their issues relate to market risk and control issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting and valuation
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This is for a C09/ Officer level
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.