CBNA GF Cards & Loans Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst position is responsible for providing senior managementwith timely, accurate and relevant information and analysis on the financial performance of the Cards and Loans business. This serves as basis for management decisions on present operations evaluation, future financial position assessment and basic day-to-day planning.
- Analyze financial performance against budget, forecast and trends andpresent toCPP FP&A Head/Country FP&A Head/Cards and Loans business head of the overall business performance.
- Actively participate and lead the completion of Strategic/Operating Plans and Forecast.
- Develop financial models that will help the business identify profitable alternatives and/or quantify financial impact of planned initiatives
- Recommend approval of financial analysis on new initiatives
- Consolidate financial results for the business
- Identify emerging trends in Key performance drivers & raise early warning signals on Profitable/unprofitable activities with the use of relevant data.
Share responsibility with the business units to achieve and sustain P&L targets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated presentation skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Preferably with Cards/Loans or Consumer experience
- Ability to work in a high volume, time-sensitive and high-risk environment
- Great attention to detail with strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and a good learning ability and interest in building, sharing and improving their own knowledge base
- Possesses team orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
This is for a C12/AVP level.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.