CBNA O&T Delivery Services Business Relationship Service Manager Lead, C12
Quezon City, Philippines
The Ops Sup Sr. Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Sup Sr. Analyst serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Perform in-depth evaluation of basic operations and business processes, family procedures, and industry standards for business supported to identify and resolve complex problems
- Influence decisions through advice and counsel as well as facilitate services to others in area
- Serve as an analytical and/or procedural expert, representing a unit or team on cross function operational processes and project deliverables
- Liaises with multiple teams across the Operations department
- Coordinate and contribute to initiatives that support the goals of the Operations function and overall business
- Assume informal and formal leadership role within team as well as coach and train new recruits
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Provides oversight to Core Operations Business Relationship Service Managers handling various vendors.
- Responsible in managing the Third Party vendors supporting Card and Loans Operations Partnerbank
- Responsible for identifyingopportunity in managing vendors across Core Operations.
- Ensure a robust and strong governance and oversight model is in place on outsourced processes through enhanced MCA and control mechanisms
- Responsible in strengthening and redefining the relationship with Vendors
- Ensure timely and accurate review of agreement with partners
- Identify opportunities for cost savings through regional contracts, review of SLAs and drivers of expense
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.