CBNA O&T PHL Business Service Relationship Manager and Production Lead, C11
Quezon City, Philippines
The Supply Chain (SC) Vendor Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participating in procurement activities such as defining the need for goods and services, negotiating price contracts and authorizing payment for goods and services in coordination with the Corporate Services team. The overall objective of this role is to acquire goods and services requested by company personnel in support of the company's business.
- Assist Vendor Manager and internal business partners in the processes for the lifecycle of the supplier relationship, driving vendor quality, and overall performance within established supplier standards
- Develop and maintain supplier performance metric reporting on critical data points including turn time, quality adherence to process/procedure, and contracted service levels
- Produce monthly scorecards that motivate required vendor performance and responsiveness
- Assist Vendor Manager with administration of the contracts including annual reviews to assure compliance with supplier standards
- Complete supplier annual accordance reviews and support the Third-Party Information Security Assessment (TPISA) process in coordination with the suppliers
- Participate in projects associated with new/changes to supplier services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in producing and presenting scorecards that drive vendor performance and responsiveness
- Experience in preparing, presenting, and communicating to cross-functional stakeholders and senior level management
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
For C11 - Manager Level
- Responsible in managing the Third Party vendors supporting Card and Statement Process with focus on Courier management as key task.
- Responsible for driving down the RTS rate and identify opportunity to improve cards delivery process
- Ensure a robust and strong governance and oversight model is in place on outsourced processes through enhanced MCA and control mechanisms
- Responsible in strengthening and redefining the relationship with Vendors
Ensure timely and accurate review of agreement with partners
Identify opportunities for cost savings through regional contracts, review of SLAs and drivers of expense
in charge of projects related to courier delivery
Provide support to the card delivery and statement rendition production team
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.