CBPS Talent Acquisition - Recruiting Team Lead for Volume Hiring
The Recruiting Senior Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees to provide end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to develop, implement and provide recruiting activities in support of the business strategy.
- Manage a team of recruiting professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Identify and develop processes to enhance candidate experience as well as provide Citis Recruiting team necessary assistance for the business
- Complete reporting (daily, monthly, ad hoc) to track performance and productivity, manage sensitive and confidential matters, resolve complex issues via influence, and manage special projects as assigned
- Serve as the first point of contact to team members, Recruiters, and Recruiting Managers for assistance in solving complex requests and escalations related to tools, systems, and processes
- Identify trends and conduct necessary training for the department including new hire and side-by-side training
- Provide consultation and analyze trends and make recommendations to improve processes, drive consistency, reduce complexities, and drive to common
- Handle highly sensitive situations engaging Human Resources (HR) and Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) partners to ensure quick and appropriate actions as well as assist peers and provide coaching when necessary
- Ensure adherence to Citi policies, regional, EEO/AAP, and other compliance requirements to reduce risk to Citi, escalating issues/concerns as appropriate
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.