Change Control & Release Management Lead Analyst, Finance Transformation & Governance - VP
This position is for a Lead Analyst within the Finance Transformation & Governance (FTG) Treasury Solutions team. This individual will be responsible for managing all change control and release activities that necessitate a technology update to the Global Liquidity Reporting System (GLRS) or an affiliated reporting interface, such as RegInsight. This role requires a disciplined, organized approach to managing changes to the global liquidity reporting platform, while ensuring measures are taken to support reporting process stability. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in operating in a dynamic and fluid environment, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Establish, a thorough understanding of the liquidity reporting technical architecture as well as cross-module dependencies embedded within the infrastructure.
- Understand, evaluate and organize a pipeline of changes to the global liquidity reporting platform, ranging from basic enhancements to complex new functionality. Provide assessment and recommendations of how changes should be organized into releases, with a focus on understanding and communicating impacts to related initiatives, as well as upstream/downstream processes.
- Provide credible challenge to proposed technical solutions to ensure that development outcomes are in line with overall architectural roadmap and that the platform remains scalable, post implementation of changes.
- Employ best practices, including the development of tracking mechanisms and governance protocols, to manage the pipeline of new, intra-year changes as well as the pre-established, annual book of work. This will include oversight of budget vs. forecast activities.
- Establish a communication plan and develop required senior management materials to educate non-technical stakeholders on the nature and types of change that will be introduced into the environment, and the associated benefits that are expected to be realized.
- Represent FTG Treasury Solutions in change management forums with partner groups in Treasury, Technology and Operations.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of release activities in coordination with partner groups in Treasury, Operations and Technology. This includes, but is not limited to, establishment of go/no-go criteria, resource scheduling for production checkout, coordination with upstream partners on the procurement of data feeds, the review of technology rollback plans and the communication of post-production support protocols.
- Serve as Business Owner Point of Contact (PoC) for release management ticketing approvals and Continuity of Business (CoB) activities.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree; Graduate level degree a plus.
- 5 years of experience in Financial Services Technology is required.
- Familiarity with multiple technology development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile and Iterative required.
- Prior experience in managing change control and releases on a Finance reporting platform, highly desired.
- Understanding of multi-tiered systems concepts including databases, user interfaces and data processing.
- Self-starter, with strong attention to detail, coupled with both the desire and ability to, roll up the sleeves and understand the inner workings of the system are required to identify intra and inter system dependencies and their associated impacts. This ability to, connect the dots is critical for this role.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is required, including experience creating senior management level presentations. The ability to explain complex, technical concepts to a non-technical audience is critical for this role.
- Knowledge of the Treasury function and in depth knowledge of balance sheet products is strongly preferred.
Working knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.