China Digital lead
The BDO Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Lead and direct a team of Business Development professionals to prospect quality new-to-bank clients or business ventures in support of specific business growth.
- Assist team members in managing sales cycle including pipeline development, due diligence research, support of deal negotiation and/or closure as well as project/program management and implementation.
- Possess commercial awareness and ability to provide team members with constructive insights on macro economic trend, market conditions and competitive landscape for uncovering business opportunities.
- Require a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas and stakeholders for common goal achievement.
- Work in reviewing credit assessments and monitoring risk issues for his / her team.
- Work with senior management to structure and negotiate more complex deals and financial requirements.
- Ensue all KYC and AML as well as other compliance norms are strictly adhered by all team members.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, engineering or related disciplines
- 10+ years relevant experience in the commercial baking industry
- Excellent record of proactively building relationships with product and credit review/approval partners
- Solid knowledge in in treasury and capital markets products
Sound people management experience
Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CN
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.