Cloud Architect, VP
Jersey City, NJ
The TTS Senior Architect is a senior level position responsible for providing high & low-level designs for new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the TTS Technology teams. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis, provide designs and co-ordinate architecture governance activities.
The TTS Architecture team is also involved in a number of cross Line-of-Business activities, and the architect is expected to participate in these strategic exercises.
- Partner with multiple management teams across TTS to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Partner with Application Teams across TTS to lead resolution of a variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Act a subject matter expert on one or more areas of database design, big data, cloud deployment, microservices, integration and has advanced knowledge of applications programming and can ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint for TTS
- Can guide TTS App teams development pipelines with advanced knowledge of system flow and development standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Can demonstrate ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Partner with Application teams to provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies like Openshift, AMQ, Kafaka and Big Data is a plus
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or Architect role
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Past experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development (database design, big data, cloud deployment, microservices, integration)
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.