Co-Brands Portfolio Risk Management Group Lead
Co-Brands Portfolio Risk Management Group Lead is a senior management-level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department to monitor the Citi portfolio and identify credit migration in coordination with the overall Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to lead the management of Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally.
- Lead and develop a team of risk analysts and manage complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas
- Lead risk financial forecasting efforts, including designing and maintaining complex credit loss and financial risk forecasting models, conducting cost of credit analyses, and monitoring product trends to identify key areas of risk-opportunity
- Develop, test, optimize and implement credit/valuation policies
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit/valuation spectrum across multiple products and retail formats consistent with program financial goals
- Track and report on initiatives, performance results, emerging trends and opportunities to senior management
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and networks in order to support the execute cross-functional and business initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience in credit risk management or equivalent training
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Demonstrated accountability for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/geographic regions
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven negotiation skills often used at a senior level
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with urgency
- Ability to obtain support and buy-in across a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.