Commercial Cards Client Service Officer
George Town, Malaysia
- Gain sufficient knowledge on Commercial Cards product features, operational and technology aspects and clients.
- Acquire expertise on complete workflow of inquiry life cycle, teams involved, and their inter dependencies.
- Investigate all incidents received via phones /e-mail, log them into investigation tracking system, updating the case progress, and tracking the case to closure.
- Act as liaison between clients and Operations for problem identification and resolution.
- Ensure that the cases are resolved within predefined standard turnaround time.
- Maintain client satisfaction by responding to and resolving problems quickly, focusing on First Touch Resolution
- Exhibit exceptional follow up skills through direct communication with business partners and clients via multiple communication channels which include outbound calls and emails.
- Demonstrate ability to look beyond the surface of operational issues by identifying root causes, identifying solutions, and championing the initiative to improve/fix the issues.
- Escalate issues to the next level of support when necessary.
- Act as a client advocate and having an end-to-end ownership to client issues.
- Promote self-service as the number one priority implement ideas to promote self-service and reduce call volumes and emails volumes coming into the call center.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to increase teams effectiveness through individual and team coaching or facilitation on opportunities identified.
- Provide coaching and support to team and serve a point of contact for escalations.
- Develop and modify service processes, procedures, reports and job aids when required.
- Be ready to identify and execute training and development needs for team.
- Keep a close eye on industry leading automation opportunities to be implemented to service client seamlessly.
- Understanding of Commercial Cards business dynamics
- Client Service methodology
- Analytical skills
- Interaction with Cards Product Management, Implementation, Operations and Technology
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
Business/ Industry Knowledge/ Competencies:
- University Degree in Finance or Administration
- At least 3-5 years of banking experience in Client Service in Transaction Services and/or Corporate Banking
- Experience with Commercial Cards products / Customer Service Role/ Client Support Role
- Experience in delivering client service functions to large client base
- Take ownership of issues and liaise with the client and various internal Citi units to achieve excellent customer experience
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues by taking own initiatives with the minimum of information
- Willing to work on shift basis
Personal Attributes/ Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong Client Orientation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good Team Player
- Presentation and customer negotiation
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Call Management System.
- Effectively prioritize time and manage deadlines.
- Ability to effectively deal with diverse personalities and backgrounds
- Proven ability to utilize logic and systematic processes to analyze and solve problems
- Well-developed problem solving skills necessary to research and trouble shoot client issues.
- Proven ability to operate in a dynamic environment, prioritize and deliver multiple tasks with a sense of urgency with limited supervision
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.