Commercial Cards Senior Architect
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15+ years of experience working on complex projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading globally distributed teams successfully
- Project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to minute details.
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- Responsible for providing technical leadership of multiple large scale/complex global software solutions for cards processor platform like Visionplus
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
- Interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions with the ability to manage and evaluate data and innovation pipeline
- Design, research, develop, analyse and recommend new solutions to enable strategic decision making and go to market process
- Demonstrated excellent software development skills. Strong experiences in implementation of the following technologies: Mainframe, CICS, DB2, Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, App Server
- Visionplus application development experience with knowledge of COBOL, CICS and IBM mainframes platform and integration with open source platforms is desirable
- Experience in building enterprise transaction based system with focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Experience in building multithreaded applications and troubleshooting complex issues related to it.
- Experience in working on JMS / MQ applications.
- Experience in working multiple OS (Unix, Linux, Win)
- Experience developing SOA, APIs and writing/consuming web services
- Experience developing solutions involving ETL any Big Data concepts
- Experience in performance tuning of large technical solutions with significant volumes
- Strong Database experience (DB2/Oracle/SQL)
- Understanding of internetworking concepts, firewall, communication protocols is a plus
- Experience in using Legacy Mainframe and Open Source technology
- Knowledge of Web security framework
- Experience of developing teams of permanent employees and vendors from 5 20 architects and senior developers in size
- A good understanding of the credit card industry and functions of HSM and different types of keys.
- Requires Strong Stakeholder Management experience to drive discussions between Business, Solutions, Operations and Application Teams.
- Ability to build a comprehensive understanding of project stakeholders, subject matter, and priorities
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Flexible to work across different Time zones supporting stakeholders across LATAM, EMEA and ASPAC regions.
- Strong customer service focuses with the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and functional.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Ability to assimilate key issues and concepts and come up to speed quickly
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.