Comp & Benefits Senior Analyst
The Comp & Benefits Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Assists in ensuring that the firm has competitive and cost effective reward policies and practices.
- Contributes to developing and executing the firm's reward strategy,managing the key areas of reward, benefits and pensions and liaising with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach.
- Ensures that reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements.
- Being fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of a product or process as well as able to provide input on more complex issues.
- Contributes to resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5 -8 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - TH
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.