Compliance Ethics Officer - NAM Consumer Coordinator
Serves as compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)s Citi Ethics Office responsible for establishing and communicating Citis ethical values and principles through Citis Code of Conduct and Code of Conduct training, managing Citis Ethics Hotline, working with business and control functions to identify control enhancements, and reporting on significant matters to Citis internal and external stakeholders, including the Audit Committees of the Board of Citibank, N.A. and Citigroup Inc. The Ethics Office works with internal and external partners all over the world on internal investigations of employee-related issues. The team closely coordinates with other Citi control functions to handle investigations and to identify and escalate matters as appropriate.
- Participating in the review and assignment of matters reported to the Ethics Office to appropriate control function partners.
- Coordinating investigations and effective management of matters reported to the Ethics Office, including active monitoring and follow up with control function partners performing ethics-related investigations.
- Providing direction and guidance to control function partners performing ethics-related investigations.
- Interfacing with global businesses and regions and are responsible for the case management process.
- Taking active role in investigation, resolution and follow up of matters as needed.
- Identifying and reporting trends, significant matters and compliance issues to senior management.
- Developing charts / analysis to highlight trends, correlations and key issues.
- Preparing materials for presentations as part of employee engagement programs.
- Assisting with other Ethics Office initiatives as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge in area of focus
- Bachelors degree; experience in compliance, ethics, internal investigations, legal or other control-related function in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; Advanced degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.