Compliance Product Analyst
Belfast, United Kingdom
Serves as a function/business/product compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported function/business/product and guidance on function/business/product rules/laws.
- Assisting and supporting senior staff in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Assisting with investigations, reconciliation procedures and preparing routine correspondence.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Researching rules/rule changes and implements policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Creating and maintaining reports for control, tracking, and analysis purposes and ensuring appropriate and secure retention of documents.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
- Coordinating, track and time manage policy and training initiatives.
- Interacting and working with other areas within ICRM, as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge of compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies,
- Some knowledge in area of focus
- Bachelors degree; some experience in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; Advanced degree a plus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.