Consumer Bank, Loan Operations Team Leader, Credit Maintenance Officer
Kowloon City District, Hong Kong
Roles & Responsibilities
1.Manage a team to handle following processes;
- Manual loan booking
- Account setup & maintenance of asset products
- Mortgage Fire Insurance Renewal activities
- Title Deed Registration and Redemption Processes
- Processes related to servicing HKMC on MIP Products and HKMC Portfolio
- Support Unit Manager and Supervisor in initiative testing in UAT environment
- Ensure documentation are filed accordingly when the activities are completed
- Support maintenance ofCredit Bureau AgencyUpdate Requests and handle investigations required onCredit Bureau ReportQuery
- Manage filing of records Loan files and Title Deed
2.Support Unit Manager in key Business Initiatives, Capacity Planning and other reporting.
3.Overseeing the current process control and also monitoring the performance of the team.
4.Providing coaching and mentorship to the team to boost team performance and as part of individual staff development. Imparting operations, product and system knowledge and soft-skills guidance to the team.
5.Support Unit Manager in handling Audit Review.
Degree or High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Able to work independently with relevant experience and a good team worker.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.