Credit Maintenance Intermediate Analyst
The Credit Maintenance Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for capturing and recording data on credit exposures, obligors and facilities in relevant credit systems in coordination with the Operations - Services team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate and maintain data quality in credit systems, monitor and report credit exposure, escalate deficiencies and recommend delinquent strategies in alignment with overall credit policies.
- Maintain data of relations and facilities in credit system, and enter data accurately in various auxiliary credit systems
- Consult with Relationship Manager (RM) to formalize requests for credit facilities or raise other problems to the appropriate organizations for their attention
- Detect revealed trends in the process of limited control to assess the needs of the line of credit, operations, or system problems
- Maintain accurate controls and insurance records ensuring timely follow-ups and renewals of insurance required for equipment and teams responsibility
- Prioritize and process the review of incoming credit applications to verify their accuracy and integrity, interpret them so that they are concise, exact, integral, in compliance with the policy, and register them in the database accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor limits versus exposure at the end of the day and scale exceptions detected by the policy
- Aid important portfolios and apply professional decisions when interpreting information and results
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in business preferred
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Represent CI team in set-up & testing of straight through processing for Credit line management initiatives through Myinfo (Q1 2020)
- Test to ensure roll-out of digital client onboarding for road show locations (Q2 2020)
- Work with Mortgage team to test next phase of migration to Cards CI systems for underwriting
- Participate in Project MARS in leveraging Cards CI system for Margin lending approvals/underwriting
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.