Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst
The Senior Analyst is a mid-level position responsible for participating in activities including credit reviews & approvals, and monitoring to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team, providing risk management support for the China Financial Institutions Portfolio.
- Conduct annual and interim reviews of accounts in the China FI portfolio, and perform other portfolio management exercises as needed
- Work closely with Credit Officers, Relationship/Product Managers and Traders / Salespeople and IRAU analysts to facilitate transaction approvals, limit excess and reallocation approvals for relationship names in the China FI portfolio.
- Provide credit input to standardize credit-related documents, ISDA / CSA and other trading agreements
- Prepare industry and portfolio reviews
- Monitor the China FI industry, product and macro-economic developments and assess impact on portfolio
- Provide ad hoc project support to regional and global risk functions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 3-5 years of financial institutions credit or related experience
- Good knowledge of derivatives/capital market products
- Proficiency in Chinese reading and speaking
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and ability to decompose transactions into the core risks
- Demonstrated integrity and sound risk and business judgment on the full spectrum of risk issues including Operational and Franchise Risk
- Proven ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Graduate Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent is a plus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.