Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst
The Credit Risk Analyst role is within the Singapore Consumer Risk Management Team and supports the Investment secured Portfolio (Marketable Securities) for GCB and IPB businesses.Singapore Investment lending portfolio is the largest among all countries with consumer MSBF (margin lending) and Insurance Premium Finance products. Singapore shares the best practices with MSBF risk management units across other country/regions.
The role primarily requires to involve in MIS reporting (both management and regulatory), Surveillance and compliance to risk management policies for Investment secured portfolio. The role also involves interaction with Independent Risk, Credit Operations, Operations and Technology functions, relationship managers and business partners.
The position reports to Investment Risk Manager in the Singapore Risk Management team.
- Prepare and analyze Portfolio MIS for Margin Lending and Insurance Premium Finance products
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of regulatory (MAS, CCAR, FDIC) and internal MIS/Portfolio monitoring process
- Analytical skill and ability to interpret MIS and continuously upgrade on the same through automation
- Be involved in regulatory and internal portfolio stress testing processes
- Participate in technology upgrades. Contribute to system changes, testing stages for system cutovers impacting Investment Secured Lending product
- Work with Credit Risk Manager to evaluate, analyze and recommend policy decisions related to credit and collateral acceptance of marketable securities as a backup
- Conduct Mark to market process, issue margin calls to RMs and follow up on timely resolution as a backup.
- Ideal candidate will have a Finance/Math/Stat degree holder with at least 2-3 years of work experience preferably within Risk, Lending Products or Credit Operations.
- Self-driven individual, with attention to details and passion for data analysis and good with numbers
- Good Analytical skills with advanced programming knowledge and usage of data analytical tools (Excel, Access etc.) are required. Expertise in SAS is desirable and would be a key differentiator. Ability to learn Data analytics technique and programming quickly.
- Knowledge and prior experience in investment products (Bond, Stocks, Funds etc.), trading products, wealth management, systems and key processes would be added advantage.
- Good communication skill (verbal and written) and able to interact well with business partners
- Strong team player - You should be able to effectively network with coworker from cross functional and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good attitude, willingness to learn and possessing high integrity
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.