Credit Risk Sr. Analyst
Credit Risk Senior Analyst
Location: This position will be located on-site in either:
- Irving, Texas
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Roy, Utah
- Performs in-depth financial statement analysis to manage new and existing relationships with exposures primarily up to $250M in addition to high-risk credits.
- Integrates in-depth credit operations knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Uses judgment to complete more complex credit transactions with direct business impact.
- Oversees credit application process to include credit verification and determines credit limits.
- Performs analysis of credit reports, financials, etc. to provide the status on credit and operating statements.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of credit analysis tools and methodologies.
- May serve on special project teams as assigned.
- Mentor lower level analysts.
- Additional assignments as business needs are identified.
- 5+ years of commercial credit experience with a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Good corporate and merchant credit and exposure analysis skills.
- Previously demonstrated ability to read/review/analyze commercial financial statements, interpret/spread commercial credit bureau reports, analyze trade experience and utilize external financial resources to underwrite commercial credit requests is required.
- Strong analytical, process and project management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), customer service, multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient phone etiquette, typing, computer proficiency in MS Office and Moody's MFA/Spreading experience.
- Prior lending authority desired.
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.