Cross Portfolio Analytics - VP, Retail Services Cross Portfolio Risk Management
The Credit Portfolio Officer is a senior-level position responsible for leading activities including credit review, credit approvals and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally.
- Develop framework for portfolio risk assessment including evaluation of credit and financial performance across varied lending products and industry segments
- Understand applicable credit policies, industry regulations and the requisite impact of those governance items to prospective new partners or product initiatives
- Establish and leverage cross-functional partnerships and network with key internal and external constituencies
- Utilize Statistical Analysis System (SAS) in a UNIX environment to perform risk, financial and data analyses including profiling, sampling, forecasting and new program due diligence
- Prepare risk management presentations for senior management that include analytics on expected portfolio performance and areas of potential risk and/or opportunity
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in credit card risk management or equivalent training and experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and prioritize
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This is a COE position which resides inside the Citi Risk Management department providing analytical and reporting support for all CRS portfolios including Sears, Macys, Best Buy, The Home Depot, L.L. Bean and the other Retail and Fuel partnerships. The position is accountable for advanced analytics across all portfolios while supporting key reports, MIS and data platforms. The individual will have full responsibility for core reporting processes and will collaborate with the policy teams to ensure the output is accurate.
This role requires an individual with several years of credit risk management experience, strong statistical and data analysis skills, technical SAS skills, an ability to derive analytical solutions based on business knowledge and objective judgment of the balance between risk and reward. A successful candidate would demonstrate an ability to leverage credit risk data and business acumen to observe key trends / threats / inaccuracies; drivers of those observations; and communicate those observations to ensure consistency and compliance with global credit policies. It is critical to demonstrate the ability to managing initiatives across cross-functional units in a matrix organization.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.