Custody Transaction Specialist
Transaction Processing Specialist is an entry level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Identify and implement process improves of the securities and derivatives settlement process using data analysis tools and methodologies
- Complete operational tasks focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
- Analyze data and make recommendations for the launch of new products and services or upgraded platforms
- Minimize risk to the bank by monitoring errors and suggesting solutions that reduce errors, and ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Identify policy gaps and propose efforts to streamline the securities and derivatives settlement processes
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate processes and data to ensure the accuracy and quality of completed settlement tasks
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of how the team collaborates with other areas in accomplishing assigned tasks
- Experience or interest in financial markets
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Studies preferred
- Advanced English
- Availability to work on evening shifts (16:30 - 00:30)
- Access to in depth knowledge of how Capital Markets operate
- Co-operation with other capital market players
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to use English on a daily basis
Additional bonus for evening shifts
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.